Friday 13 July 2012

From bad to worse

 
Both Rach and I have been away for the majority of the year so sadly Molly has been somewhat neglected.  I got back last week to find her with a seized clutch and cover in crap from the tree overhead. 
She is booked in to make an appearance at a retro festival this August so once again I find myself rushing to get her ship shape for her MOT on the 24th of July.

Here's the link to the festival;

http://www.retrofestival.co.uk/  -  Come and say hello if you spot us!

Nothing much has changed since last year other than we had another problem with the driver's door (falling off!) after someone tried to swing on it.  The last repair was seemingly not up to the rigors of modern life so I'll have to have a rethink. 
I didn't get off to the best start however, after tripping over my dog and dropping the door;






No comments:

Post a Comment